Please select from the drop-down PURCHASE OPTIONS of DVDs (SD and/or BluRay) at the bottom of this page. All copies of the film are sold with PPR (“public performance rights”, i.e. screenings are limited to members of your school or institution; no admission may be charged.) If you wish however to use your purchased DVD or BluRay for a screening for the community or wider public or to charge an entrance fee, there is a modest licensing fee of $150.00 (good for 12 months) which can be paid by check (see next paragraph).
If you’re not a PayPal member, you may still use your credit card. Or if you wish to purchase DVD’s by check or need a 12 month screening license, please make the check out to Lifedream Films LLC and mail it to: Lifedream Films, 604 S. Washington—802, Philadelphia PA 19106 (attention: Vic Compher).
The institutional prices for the various DVD’s that are available are:
Full Feature (74 min.) or Broadcast Version (56 min.):*
- Full Feature(74 minutes) @ $250.00 for STANDARD DVD DISC with Institutional PPR
- Full Feature(74 minutes) @ $350.00 for STANDARD DVD AND BLURAY with Institutional PPR FAQ: What is the difference between at Standard DVD and BluRay? Although a Standard Disc is of high quality, BluRay technology provides an even sharper image and is optimal for larger screenings, if your institution has a BluRay projector.
- Broadcast Version(56 minutes) @ $250.00 for STANDARD DVD DISC with Institutional PPR
- Broadcast Version(56 minutes) @ $350.00 for STANDARD DVD AND BLURAY with Institutional PPR
CAREgivers SHORTS: (~20 minutes each for use in workshops)
- Caregivers: Workshop Version@ $75.00 w/ Institutional PPR
- Caregivers: Hospice Portraits @ $75.00 w/ Institutional PPR
- Caregivers: Working with Involuntary Clients(especially for child protective agencies) @ $75.00 w/ Institutional PPR
Handling Fee for each item: $10.00
To pay online with your credit card or through a PayPal account, use the dropdown box below.
(Any difficulty at all in placing your order below or other questions? PLEASE CALL 267-266-0842 right away and we will assist!)